This one day workshop will take place on the following dates:
- 6 June 2017
- 26 June 2017
- 12 July 2017
- 12 September 2017
The event will take place at the Whitechapel Campus of Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry. You will receive detailed joining instructions once you have booked your place.
Who is it for?
The workshop is intended for anyone wishing to become a supervisor (whether a senior trainee or consultant), and those who have not been on a similar workshop in the past with any level of experience.
The course is based on the Professional Development Framework that was originally developed by the London Deanery. This workshop will cover Domains 5 to 7 around the topics of:
- overview of the role of the Education Supervisor
- structuring the supervision meeting with trainees
- preparing the Education Supervisor portfolio for accreditation and the accreditation process
- The trainee in difficulty - signs and symptoms
- Reasons for trainee difficulties
- using the Trainee in Difficulty Framework (developed by the London Deanery)
- Case histories from personal experience
See the provisional programme [PDF 130KB].
Full fee: £125.00
QMUL staff and staff of Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry Partner Trusts: £110.00
How to book
Places on each workshop are limited. Your place is only secured once we have received payment. We therefore advise booking early.
Please note our terms and conditions [PDF 83KB].
You can pay securely online via our e-shop.
If you wish to pay against invoice, please send your electronic purchase order to Martina.Wilson@qmul.ac.uk