The events and short courses listed here have been developed by Barts and The London School for Medicine and Dentistry’s expert staff, and draw on the School’s globally renowned research and recognised best practice. Content has been designed to be of interest for clinicians, academic staff and researchers. Some events may also be of interest to nurses, allied health professionals and patients.
Events and short courses
- Basic Surgery Skills - 22 to 23 March 2017
- Open Lecture Marxism and Medical Ethics - 23 March 2017
- Pharmacy Business in Preventative Medicine and Healthcare - 30 to 31 March 2017
- Introduction to Design, Conduct and Analysis of Pragmatic Clinical Trials - 24th to 26th April 2017
- Antenatal Screening One Day Study Day - 27 April 2017 & 3 May 2017
- Demobbed: the Reality of Veteran Mental Health in the UK - 16 May 2017
- Basic Surgery Skills - 5 to 6 June 2017
- A practical guide to cluster randomised trials 2017 - 5 to 9 June 2017
- Pharmacy Business in Preventative Medicine and Healthcare - 29 to 30 June 2017
- Core Skills in Laparoscopic Surgery - 5 to 7 July 2017
- Qualitative Research Methods for Public Health - 10 to 14 July 2017
- Basic Surgery Skills - 26 to 27 July 2017
- 24th European Dental Materials Conference, London - 30 August to 1 September 2017
- Breast Cancer Bioinformatics - date tbc
MA Education for Clinical Contexts - This part- time MA Education for Clinical Contexts has been specifically designed for doctors, dentists, senior nurses, allied health professionals and academics, involved in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching of clinicians. Applications invited for September 2017 by 15th August 2017 at the latest.
Standalone postgraduate taught modules - for a list of available modules click here.