According to rankings published in the Times Higher Education, Barts and The London scored consistently in the top five:
- Dentistry was ranked 1st equal with Manchester out of 14 UK dental schools.
- In Cancer, we were ranked 3rd out of 14 submissions ahead of Oxford, Imperial, Kings College London and University College London.
- The Blizard Institute of Cell and Molecular Science, returned in Hospital Subjects, was ranked joint 1st with Cambridge and Edinburgh ahead of Manchester, Newcastle and Southampton.
- The Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, returned in Epidemiology and Public Health, was 2nd out of 21 ahead of Oxford, University College London and Bristol
- In Health Services Research, we were ranked 4th overall out of 28 ahead of Oxford, University College London and Kings College London
- The William Harvey Research Institute, returned in Preclinical and Human Biological Sciences, was ranked 3rd out of 13, ahead of Kings College London, Bristol and Nottingham.