Finding the right place to live is important especially if this is the first time students have lived away from home. Student accommodation is available near the Medical School Campus.
- Students will be sharing their accommodation (three persons).
- Three bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and two with additional external bathrooms.
- Shared living room, kitchen, utilities room, TV and balcony.
- Communal outside swimming pool.
- Local small supermarkets and other amenities.
- 11 minute drive away from the Medical School.
- 400 metres from the seafront.
- There is an excellent public transport service in Gozo. The School also provides a subsidised bus service between the student accommodation and the teaching facilities. Further details and confirmation of the costs will be confirmed during induction.
- Students will need to pay for any campus commutes.
- The address of the student accommodation is the Hillock Residences, Triq il-Qolla, Marsalforn, Gozo.
Accommodation fees for 2018/19 entry will be on the website soon.
Please note that the accommodation available to the students may differ slightly in terms of the layout – the photos on the website are example apartments within the same facility.