You can still apply to study MBBS Medicine in Malta for
September 2017 entry.
We’re excited about welcoming new students into the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) family this September and we hope that you will be among them. If you are not holding an offer to study at QMUL, you might still be able to join us by applying in August.
MBBS Malta - key information
- You will need to have taken the UKCAT.
- The tuition fee is €35,000 per year for UK, EU, and overseas students. Please note that students are unable to apply for a loan from the UK Student Loans company.
- QMUL is opening an overseas medical campus in Malta which is situated on the smaller Maltese island of Gozo - just next to Gozo General Hospital.
- The five-year programme is the same as the MBBS London programme in terms of its curriculum, method of delivery, entry requirements and selection criteria.
- The MBBS will be delivered by Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry which is a faculty of QMUL. The course is taught in English and a significant amount of teaching will be from QMUL academics.
- You apply directly to QMUL not UCAS, therefore your MBBS Malta application will not interfere with any UCAS applications.
- Students will graduate with a QMUL MBBS degree and will have access to Foundation Year training (FY1) either in Malta or the UK.
- Scholarships are available, please visit the scholarships web page for more information