You can still apply to study MBBS Medicine in Malta for
September 2018 entry.
Call us now: +44 (0)203 912 6577
MBBS Malta - key information
- You will need to have taken the UKCAT by 31 August 2018 (minimum score of 2331)
- The tuition fee is €35,000 per year for UK, EU, and overseas students. Generous scholarships are still available. Please note that students are unable to apply for a loan from the UK Student Loans company
- The MBBS will be delivered by Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry which is a faculty of Queen Mary University of London. The course is taught in English and a significant amount of teaching will be from QMUL academics
- The curriculum and assessment processes for this five-year programme are identical to the QMUL London MBBS programme
- You apply directly to the university not UCAS, therefore your MBBS Malta application will have no impact on any UCAS applications
- Students will graduate with a QMUL MBBS degree and will have access to Foundation Training in Malta, although they may be able to apply to undertake Foundation Training elsewhere, depending on local Medical Council and visa rules
- As noted above, generous scholarships are available. Please visit the scholarships web page for more information.
For more details, please contact the admissions team.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 8478
Key web pages
- MBBS Malta programme information including all entry requirements
- Student accommodation
- Living in Malta
First year MBBS Malta students, 2017-18 cohort.
This is an incredible opportunity that has thrown together some very bright minds from all over the world and has delivered fantastic lecturers and a wonderful cohort, combined with academic success and lots of laughter.
Tara Fenttiman, first year MBBS Malta student